Assistant Store Manager
Manager experience is required. Store Managers are at the heart of our team at Candyopolis. Store managers are passionate, go-getters who care deeply about their team and their community. They ensure that every guest who enters our store has a positive and inspiring experience. They are visionaries who help us create a compelling, and ever-changing store experience that makes Candyopolis the preferred destination for our community's candy needs.
Areas of Responsibility
Specifically, store managers perform the following tasks: * Hiring, Training, Developing and Motivating team of Sales Associates* Driving store-level financial and operational results* Managing inventory levels and store-level merchandising plan* Co-developing and implementing store-level strategic plans and marketing plans with our District Managers* Serving as the primary liaison between the Store and the Candyopolis leadership team* Serving as the primary liaison between Candyopolis and mall management* Being a champion of Candyopolis inside and outside of the store.
Education / Experience Requirements
While there is no single recipe for an excellent store manager, the following are qualities and experiences we recognize as contributing to the success of our best managers:
* Exceptional interpersonal skills -- you are energized by working with people, both guests and your team
* A bias towards actions -- you are an owner who does not hesitate to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
* The desire to coach and mentor -- you see potential in your team and enjoy growing that potential
* A fascination with data -- you live the scientific method, creating hypotheses and testing them with data
* An eye for detail -- you know that the little things, be it cleanliness, the extra touch or a few decimals can make all the difference
* The desire to problem solve -- you like finding problems and fixing them
* The ability to multitask -- you can prioritize and execute at many different tasks each day
* The desire to learn -- you recognize that everyone can always learn if they set their minds to it
* A positive attitude and fun-loving spirit -- you are an optimist who freely embraces your inner child and enjoys having fun while you work. Computer literacy is a plus, but not required. Asst. or store manager experience required. Please send resume and salary history.Principals only.
How to Apply
Please come visit our store and fill out a paper application.