maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business
Areas of Responsibility
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on creating an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. Of course; the assistant manager interacts with customers on a regular basis providing fashion advice and helping customers grow their wardrobe.
Education / Experience Requirements
Assistant Manager candidates must have
- 1 year of customer service experience and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to foster a team environment and create a positive working environment
- Experience in training and directing others
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule